Welcome to our home. We are proud of our Captain Taggart school renovation, and our hope is that you enjoy it as well. Our mission is to serve each resident, family, and the surrounding communities of East Palestine with dignity and respect while providing exceptional, individualized care, a loving atmosphere, stimulating activities, and amazing food!
We have a lot to offer in our house:
- Every meal is home cooked! Our full-time chef cooks each meal and provides alternate options and an a la carte menu for free as well!
- Big, spacious rooms and high ceilings give plenty of room to customize your room and truly make it your home.
- Amenities include a giant communal living-dining room where our daily events and entertainment take place, library, chapel, two separate outdoor areas with gardens and a greenhouse.
- Our vibrant and unique residents provide a social environment. Activities like Silver Sneakers, Bingo, Music, and community outings are just some of the many things our residents enjoy.
- Our care team has known each other and worked together for a long time. We truly strive to integrate everyone into our family.